Monday 27 July 2015

For under $50, I feel and look like a million dollars! If I may say so myself..

This week I read an article on Babycenter about the best makeup to be using during pregnancy and motherhood. They claimed it would help with how tired I look (and boy, do I need that!!!) and give me a young, healthy glow...
Having been unhappy with my makeup  for a while (on the days I have the chance to do it..) I figured I would give it a go!
 I changed from Nude by Nature pressed powder with a powder blush and stick concealer, to a BB cream, cream blush and liquid concealer. As you can see, I didn't buy top of the range, just affordable brands.


 I applied everything to the same areas as usual..
 I think the results speak for themselves - not to downplay the importance of the fact that it takes about 1/4 of the time to do my face in the morning.

 These photos were taken only ten minutes apart!



 I feel like I am winning on all fronts.
What are your makeup tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment