Thursday 8 October 2015

My first week as a mum of four I never expected this to happen..


My first week of being a mum of four has been amazing, crazy, exhausting, exciting and so full of joy.
There are so many things to share about this week, but one thing I certainly didn't expect to happen was to have my twins play their very first prank on us..
Our discipline strategy is time out. The girls have only recently started to be disciplined this way and they seem to be responding well.. Until yesterday...
Miss I was in time out.
Josh and I were busy going about our business of the day with the other kids..
When Josh went to get Miss I out of time out, he was faced with a rather cheeky faced Miss C happily sitting in her sister's place! Looking around for Miss I (all the while seriously struggling to maintain a straight face and stern tone) we find her happily settled in front of the TV.
I can not believe that our ONE YEAR OLD twins have started to prank us by switching places already.. I think we have many years of laughs to come with these cheeky little rascals.

No comments:

Post a Comment